Already done with Season 2 of The Mandalorian? Maybe it’s time to bring Baby Yoda into your living room with Google.
Google has been playing around with AR for a while now, leaving little AR Easter Eggs everywhere in Search results. It all started in October and a plethora of Halloween-themed AR experiences including ghosts, Jack-o-lanterns, and dancing skeletons.
This time, Google is bringing us the cutest AR experience of them all: Baby Yoda, a.k.a. The Child.
- Here is how you can bring Baby Yoda in your living room (or anywhere else you would like really:
- Open Google.com in the browser of an iOS or Android device
- Search for “The Child” or “Baby Yoda”
- Scroll down until the “View in 3D” button appears
- Tap it, then the “View in your space” button
The camera may take some time to understand where you are at and where the floor is. But once that is done, Baby Yoda will appear on your living room floor.
And remember, image is not everything, so turn your volume up!