After eleven years, Instagram has finally allowed users to post from desktop.
Instagram is a photo-sharing social media app and before recently, you could only post on Instagram through the Instagram app itself. Now, you are able to post from the desktop version which is great news for those of us who find the app a little too addicting.
Posting on Instagram from desktop is as easy as posting through the app. Follow the steps below and you’ll be posting on desktop like a pro.
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account
2. Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner
Hit the square with a plus in it to begin crafting your post.
Credit: Screenshot: instagram
3. Select the photo you want to post
Drag the image you want to post or select the image from computer.
Credit: screenshot: instagram
4. Edit the photo as you choose
Just like in the app, you can choose from a variety of filters and you can also choose the dimensions you want the photo be.
5. Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture
Hit share to post.
Credit: Screenshot: Instagram
See, posting on Instagram from desktop is just as simple as posting from the app.